Natural History Museum of Denmark
Spring Seminars in Botany 2013
Lunch room on 3rd floor of Sølvgade 83, Opg. S.
Thursday February 7, 2 pm.
- Øjvind Moestrup (Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen): "The protists in the tree of life: no longer a simple question!"
- Henrik Ærenpris Pedersen (SNM): "Danish lady's slippers: why do the populations develop differently?"
Thursday March 14, 2 pm.
- Argelia Cuenca, Gitte Petersen and Ole Seberg (SNM): “The Butomus genome”.
- Niels Daugbjerg (Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen): “New fishkilling microalgae in Denmark”.
Thursday April 11, 2 pm.
- Alexander S.T. Papadopulos (Imperial College, Silwood Park, UK): "Plant speciation on Lord Howe Island”
- Aslak Jørgensen (SNM). "Tardigrades - life in extreme environments"
Thursday May 2, 2 pm.
- Bryn Dentinger (Kew Gardens, UK): “Dracula: Cloud forest orchids with fungus envy”
- Henning Knudsen (SNM): "Funga Nordica: Status and perspectives"
Thursday June 27, 2 pm.
- Monocots V conference practice presentations (SNM).
Contact: Nina Rønsted, nronsted @ snm.ku.dk